Fall Season



Fall! It's here, it's finally here! Cooler weather, comfy sweaters and pumpkin and apple everything.  I have been waiting for this all month. When the kids go back to school it always feels like a reset for me, almost like a new year, I start a new calendar and we get ourselves back on a schedule.
This year I have some great Blog Posts planned. In September I have two learning activities for toddlers. I came across the pictures when I was going through my computer. I found some activities I made when Little Miss was younger that I never shared. I thought that this would be a good time to share them, I always liked having a little pre-school schedule for the kids when they were younger and these are the types of activities I would prepare for them.
For October I am going to share some pictures of our Spooky Fairy Garden. We add new things to it every year and I am looking forward to making our fairy garden spooky again this year.
I hope you all enjoy the spooky season!
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games