Advent Calendars 2023

Welcome to my annual advent calendar post! Advent calendars and fairy gardens are probably my two favorite things to post about. Even though my kids like the store bought ones now and I don't make them like I used to I still love our family tradition of opening the advent calendar doors all together after supper. 
This year Little Miss chose a Barbie advent calendar. The fun thing about this calendar is that the first day you open a Barbie doll and an accessory. Every day you open a new accessory. Little Man chose a Star Wars Lego calendar, again he is on a mission to collect as many Star Wars figures as possible. 
This year I get my very own advent calendar. My mom bought it for me for my birthday and I can't wait to open it,  it's been staring at me for a month. This one is a 12 day advent calendar but I decided that I would just open it every second day to make it last 24 days. 
I also filled my reusable advent calendar houses with turtles and after Eights two holiday family favorites!
Happy advent everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games