Mama's Birthday Tradition

This year: tree ornament and Christmas plate

For my birthday the last 2 years I've painted ceramics with my little man (and my mom this year.) It's a great way to make memories and have keepsakes from year to year. Since my birthday is at the start of the Christmas season we paint tree ornaments or decorations. Last year little man painted for 5 minutes then was off to play with the toys. This year he was excited to paint and lasted over 10 minutes and even made a pattern before heading off to play with the toys. It's a lot of fun to see the changes in his attention span and creativity. During the year I thought about going to paint ceramics again but never made time for it (and you get 15% off on your birthday!) I like having an activity set aside to do once a year, it makes it special.

Last year: tree ornaments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games