Wicked Cute

It's October! Halloween month! Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays, I love decorating for Halloween and the cozy spooky feeling of the season. 
Over the years I have shared many Halloween craft ideas. This year I thought I would go over some of my favorite Halloween crafts that we have made over the years.
The first one is Halloween Magnets. We still have some of these magnets, the little vampire guy magnet lives on our fridge year round. 
I remember these magnets being a lot of fun when the kids were at the age to play in the kitchen while I was preparing supper. This craft adds a cozy fall feeling to the kitchen and since it is interactive, the scene is everchanging and a 

This Halloween photo booth idea is a classic activity, it works for parties but also it's fun to do at home on a spooky Halloween night with the family.
We made most of the props ourselves, combined with some costume accessories we had a lot of  picture options. This setup was all DIY, using a table cloth and an old photo frame. It's a fun family activity. This year I bought an Instax camera, I might re create our Halloween photobooth this year using my new instant camera to take the photos instead of digital.
Spooky Halloween food is also one of my favorite things about Halloween (ok, I just like everything about it!) These are my favorite Halloween cookies, Gingerbread Ghouls and the kids love to decorate them, I've recently bought Halloween coloured icing to make them even more festive.

I hope some of these ideas give you some inspiration, they are all tried and tested by a Halloween loving family!

Happy Hauntings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games