10 Years of Just Add Stickers

2023, marks 10 years since I started this blog. Some things have changed, we have moved twice in that time and Little Miss was born.
This blog has been so many things for me over the years, a creative space, a way to involve my kids in things I love and a scrapbook of all the activities and crafts that we have done over the years. 
There were a number of years where I didn't blog very much, once a year was my average for 3 years in a row. They were the years when Little Man started school and Little Miss was born. I often thought about ideas that I could blog but as the time passed it seemed like too much to start up again. But the right time came in 2020. In this past year I posted at least once a month, which I hadn't done since 2014. 
I never would have thought that I would still be blogging here after 10 years but I am so proud that I stuck with it. Thank you for reading and I hope I have given you some good ideas and inspiration!
Here's to 10 more years of crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games