Flower Favors

I made these favors for a Mother's Day event but I never got around to posting this, besides, I think this would be a great party favor idea for an engagement party or a birthday party. 

What you need:
● 24 carnations (or other colorful flowers)
● Tissue paper (I chose pink, gold and purple)
●Ribbon, twine etc. 
●Kraft gift tags
●Vases (one per table)
1. Open the packaging to separate the bouquets. Since the vases I was using were short, I cut the flowers to fit. 
2. I opened the packages of tisue paper and the package of twine, separate the Tissue paper and cut 24 length of twine or ribbon.
3. Taking one flower at a time, choose one or two peices of tissue paper, gather the paper in the middle, place the flower in the paper and attach the paper with the twine. 

You can prepare the flowers a few days ahead of time, keeping them in vases with fresh water, making sure bot to fill too high. 
For our gathering I placed 5 flowers in each vase. I added a stack of gift tags and pencil crayons for the kids to write a little note or  picture for Mom  since it was Mother's Day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games