DIY Easy Bake Waffles

Little Misse's birthday just passed and she asked for an easy Bake Oven. I never had one but I thought it was a good idea but the down sides are that they are big and expensive and the refills are expensive for what they are. The thing is that Little Miss already bakes with me. I did want to get her something that she could use by herself but that would be more useful.
I found this pink, heart shapped waffle maker at Canadian Tire. It makes mini waffles and Little Miss loves waffles (who doesn't?) Along with the waffle maker I found a pack of 4 little Mason jars. 
I wanted to make little single serving waffle mixes that she could use as you would an Easy Bake Oven mix. To do this I measured our 1/2 of our favorite waffle mix and split that into 4 portions. I made different flavors, birthday cake (by adding sprinkles) brownie (by adding 1 tsp of cocoa.) 
When we made the waffles mixes we added 1 egg 1/4 milk and 1tbs melted butter.
Along with the waffle maker Little Miss also got a small purple whisk and spatula. The present was a hit and the little waffles mixes were delicious. Now Little Miss has all she needs to make breakfast for the family!
Happy baking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games