DIY Picture Frame Art

Best laid plans, I meant to post DIY projects every week in December but life got in the way and it was a busy but fun month. I had DIY present ideas to share but I will keep them for another time. This is a craft that is perfect for displaying your memories from the past year. In 2013 I shared this New Year’s photo craft, as a way to display our favorite pictures of the year. This year I found this picture frame garland that we decorated and filled with some of our best pictures of the year. 
What you need:
● 1 paper picture frame garland package ( I got this one at the Dollar Store but I have also seen them at Michael's)
● Watercolor paints and/or markers
● Pictures from rhe year
● Optional - festive clothes pins (the picture frame garland package came with plain clothes pins but we chose these rainbow and unicorn ones, you could also decorate the plain ones) 
Instructions:
1. Paint your picture frames. You can paint them according to seasons or to match your pictures or a color scheme you have in mind. 
2. Another idea is to paint scenes from the past year directly in the photo frame.
3. Let the frames dry and display your pictures or paintings to remember the past year. 
I wish you all a happy New Year and as always, happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games