DIY Magic Mixie Cauldron Refill

This year instead of doing Blogmas as I have for the past 2 years, I am going to try something a little different that I am going to  call DIY December. I am going to share some DIY ideas that you can make for the kids or that you can help the kids make for others. 
The 1st idea that I want to share is the refill for the magic mixies Cauldron. There are a lot of ideas out there these are the ones and the order that I found work best. There are 7 steps before the spell is complete and the surprise appears. 
The 1st things you need is 6 containers, the cauldron comes with a flask for water for the first step. For the rest of the steps you can use whatever you have on hand. I think that an eclectic collection of jars and containers make it feel like special ingredients for a magical spell. Spritz bottles from the Dollar Store are a good addition and spare mini cauldrons from magic mixies are great for dry ingredients. 
This is my list of ingredients:
Step 1. Water
Step 2. Bath salts
Step 3. Citric acid
Step 4. Baking powder
Step 5. Vinegar
Step 6. Mix of baking powder and citric acid
Step 7. Water and lavender essential oil
I have found that this sequence of ingredients works the best for us. Anything that reacts well with water and smells good will work well for the spell.
For the surprise, you can add little toys or sweet treats!
Merry Christmas and happy crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games