The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same


Hello again! 
It's  been a little while! Some things have changed a little since my last post in 2017 (but we do still have the heart shaped Lego box from my last post.) My little man isn't so little anymore and we are now a family of four.  We still craft, create, cook, garden and have adventures. I got out of the habit of blogging after little man started school and we didn't  craft as much. Recently we were reading through the blog looking for a craft ideas and looking back made me want to blog again. My little miss is now the same age as my son was when I started blogging.  She likes to create and help in the kitchen. During this period of quarantine we have had lots of time to get back to creating, cooking, gardening and finding fun activities. On Fridays we've  been taking a day off of homeschooling and having theme days, sometimes they're  educational and sometimes theyre just fun. 
I hope you'll  join us for our new adventures in crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games