Twinsies Two

Two years ago I shared a post about Little Miss liking to match her dolls, not much has changed in two years except that now she likes to match her stuffies. I have used the idea that I posted in Twinsies a few times since I posted it in September 2020. For these matching outfits I used a dress that my sister-in-law bought Little Miss as a vacation present this summer. Unfortunately, the dress was too small on top but fit perfectly as a skirt. It just so happened that the top of the dress fit Little Misses favorite unicorn.
My Mom made the skirt happen. She is a much more skilled seamstress than I am, it took her about 15 minutes to cut and sew the skirt. She used some of the material from the top to make a wide band and added some elastic. We left the top as is, it was a perfect fit for the unicorn.
I was happy that we were able to use the dress after all, it is a great vibrant tie-dye pattern. It has become one of Little Misses favorite skirts this summer and she even wears it with leggings now that the weather is getting cooler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games