You Bacon me Crazy Valentine's Tree

Nothing says I love you like breakfast food with a face...right? The kids loved these cute food ornaments and I thought they would make a cute Valentine's tree!
We used markers, mostly because they would dry faster but I also didn't want to paint over the faces. 
Little Man chose the bacon, the egg and the fries, his favorite foods! Little Miss chose the ice cream, macarons and smores, everything sweet. That left me with the drinks and the taco, not a bad combination. 
We coloured our food ornaments and I wrote food puns on the backs of the ornaments like, eggstra special, I love you smore and my favorite you bacon me crazy! We hung them on the Valentine's centerpiece that we've had for years. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games