Mama's Bucket List

Recreate the picture from Breakfast at Tiffany's check!
I did it! I crossed an item off my bucket list! Bucket lists are funny things, imaginary (in my case) lists of dream vacations and/or other activities. Most lists don't make sense to anyone but the list maker. I don't know why I wanted to recreate this picture. I've just always liked it and it seemed like it had the potential to be a fun thing to do and it was!

My hubby and I went to New York for the first time this month and at the top of my to see list was Tiffany & co. I think I said Breakfast at Tiffanys one too many times (without explaining what I was going on about) leading him to believe that it was a restaurant but he went along with it when I explained what it was.

In the picture I don't have to pastry bag because it was already a jugle to walk the streets with coffee, there were at least a thousand people per block! I had to wait for a turn at the iconic window but it was worth it!

It may seem silly and simple but finally doing something, no matter how small it is, that you've been thinking about (or put on a list) makes you happy and it really is the small victories that count!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games