Last football season I started my fun with football themed food. This is what I've made so far this year.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits and spoon into a medium bowl. Mix until fairly smooth.
- Stir in tomatoes, sour cream and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Avocado dip
- 2 red cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 yellow cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Spoon half the salsa into an oval or rectangular dish (slant the dish towards you to keep the salsa from spreading.
- Spoon the avocado dip into the dish, leaving room for the remaining salsa on the other end of the dish.
- Add the remaining salsa to the dish.
- Spoon the sour cream into a sandwich bag. Cut one corner of the sandwich bag. Pipe the sour cream across the avocado dip to look like a football field.
- Place the tomato "football players" on the avocado dip
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Round crackers
- Cheddar cheese
- Caesar salad dressing
- Cut cheese into football shapes.
- Top crackers with pepperoni and cheese.
- Pour the Caesar salad dressing into a sandwich bag. Cut one corner of the sandwich bag. Pipe the salad dressing onto the football shaped cheese to look like laces.
Post a Comment