3 Ingredient Cookies

This is my take on the 2 ingredient cookie which is banana and oats. They sound deliciois but I am allergic to bananas so I set out to find a replacement. I found that unsweetened applesauce works out great!
The add ins are endless.One of my creations turned into a 6 ingredient cookie but it was delicious. 
Ingredients

1 cup of oats
1 cup of applesauce (unsweetened with cinnamon)
1/2 cup of raisins (or other add ins)

Add in pissibilities:
Raisins, walnuts, almonds, chocolate chips, cranberries, blueberries, coconut etc.
Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°
Combine the oats applesauce and raisins in a bowl
Spoon the oats onto a parchmin lined sheet
Bake for 15 minutes
That's it, enjoy the healthy cookies and enjoy the easy clean up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games