Chalkboard mailbox Craft

I found d this cute Letters to Santa DIY mailbox for 80% off at Michael's after last Christmas. I wasn't a big fan of the picture on it and I thought I could make it an all occasion mailbox. My plan was to paint it with Chalkboard paint and decorate it for any occasion, Valentine's Day or Birthdays or Letters to Santa. 
What you need: 
• Wood mailbox (from a craft store or Dollarstore)
• Chalkboard paint, red paint and songe paint brush
What to do:
1. Paint the mailbox with 2 or 3 coats of Chalkboard paint. 
2. Paint the flagwith red paint, 1 or 2 coats.
3. After 24 hours, rub the mailbox with a peice of chalk to season the Chalkboard paint
4. Decorate! Use for Valentine's cards, birthday cards and letters to Santa!
Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games