Blogmas Day 1: Up For a Challenge



Alright, so there's this thing called Blogmas. You post once a day from December 1st to 24th, think advent calendar in blog form. This is very much up my alley, I love advent calendar days, I have made so many over the year for the kids. I also love a good challenge. Since 2012 I have participated in Nanowrimo (national novel writing month) where participants attempt to write a 50,000 (the approx. length of a novel) words in a month. I just participated for my 9th year. I have only reached the goal of 50,000 words once but I like the challenge of writing as much as I can. 

I am surprised at myself that I have never participated in Blogmas which is surprising since I've had this blog since 2013.  I'm going to give it a try this year. It might turn I to my Nanowrimo tries where I do the most that I can but it could also turn  I to the time that I actually finished Nanowrimo.

A key to successfully participating in Nanowrimo is planning. Make the outline of your novel, some  use the month of October to prepare their outline. I am approaching Blogmas in the same way. I've come up with the topics (or most of the projects) that I want to blog. 

I hope you'll join me in my Blogmas adventures! Happy Blogmas everyone!

P.S. I am also getting little man into the spirit of Blogmas, he is going to be posting on his Blog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games