Blogmas Day 8: Christmas Tree Traditions

Our Family Christmas Tree Tradition
I don't know when Little Man grew so tall, he's almost as tall as our tree. This was the  first tree that we bought when we moved in together. We might get a new one next year but I love this little tree. Over the years the kids have made so many decorations and we have so many decorations that are a part of our family Christmas tradition. I used to want a perfectly coordinated tree with nice ornaments. But I love our family tree with the homemade ornaments and gold garland. I love telling them the story of each ornaments as we unpack them every year. Now I couldn't imagine wanting a perfectly coordinated tree, I love our little collection of memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games