Blogmas Day 3: Advent Calendar



Over the years I have made many advent calendars for the kids. I have made a Lego advent calendar, a sticker advent calendar, family chocolate advent calendar and Pokémon card advent calendars. I realized, looking back over my blog posts that I never blogged about that one so I will post it tomorrow. 

While I have always had fun making my own advent calendars but for a few years now I have wanted a reusable advent calendar. I have been looking around for one that I like. It had to be good quality, with big enough cubby holes or drawers and match my Christmas decor (classic red and green.) 
This year I finally found the one that I wanted and I even got it as a birthday present! This year the kids got the real Lego calendars so I used my new advent calendar for hubby and I. Every day we get peppermint or orange After Eights.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games