Blogmas Day 12: Sibling Gifts

Well, we're halfway through Blogmas, halfway to Christmas! So far on the Blog I have shared my decorating traditions, new traditions, crafts and gift ideas. 
Today we started a new tradition. I gave the kids $5.00 each brought them to a second-hand store and had them buy present for each other. 
The second-hand store we went to is a community run store. All the money goes back to the community to fund school breakfast programs and the local food bank. I like the idea of supporting local and having the money go back into the community.
I told the kids that my sister and I exchange presents on Christmas Eve. Little Miss insisted that they should exchange presents right away. So, we had our first gift exchange of the season. Who knows, we might have a new tradition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games