Blogmas Day 13: Ceramic Painting Tradition

 
This is my birthday and Christmas tradition I like to do with the kids. Since my birthday is during the holiday season and I love Christmas decorations, I combined the two years ago and we've been doing it ever since. I love taking out their creations year after year.
2013
Our first time painting ceramics for my birthday. Little man was 3. He painted a  tree ornament and then went to play with a basket of toys they kept to keep little hands away from the ceramics. 
This was the Litte Man's 1st masterpiece. I love it, he looks at it every year and says "what was I trying to paint?" 
2016
We moved to a new town and found a new place to paint ceramics. They had a great selection of ceramics. Little man was older and spent more time on his creations. 
I'm not sure what year this was from, I should really write the years on the back. It's another one that we always hang on the tree.
2021
With Covid restrictions lifting slowly, we were able to go back to paint ceramics this year. We live in a new town and this year we discovered a new ceramics painting studio.
This was my work of art from this year, our snowman family. Another ornament to add to our collection. We're going to need a bigger tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games