Blogmas Day 4: Nutcrackers

This isn’t so much a craft as a creative activity for both kids and parents. I was happy to find the last pack of five wood nutcracker at Michael's, they were 20% off too, score! 

The kids were so happy to create their own nutcracker. While we were painting our nutcrackers I put on the soundtrack to the nutcracker. Little man groaned when I explained what it was but he found it better than he thought he would, Little Miss liked to twirl around to the music while she was painting. 

Little man painted his black and gave him a long white beard. Little  Miss made hers a girl nutcracker painting her mostly pink and purple I painted the other three in a beautiful antique bronze and antique copper paint I bought at Walmart. They look so nice and add a touch of sparkle to my holiday decor. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games