Halloween Countdown Calendar


 Well, I did it, I made a Halloween countdown calendar! I got started a little late, ideally, if you start on October 7th  it will take you to October 30th.  But if you start it later, you can eat more Chocolate all at once, which is not a bad thing!

I picked up a couple of Advent Calendars from Walmart (yes, they're out already!) I chose ones with dark colors that I could easily change to Halloween themed.

I chose simple Halloween colours, black, orange and yellow. Tip: paint very light layers and wait until the paint is dry before adding another layer, so you don't go through the cardboard. 

I painted a simple pumpkin and a haunted house for the kids countdown calendars. I used the back of the paintbrush dipped in paint to add the numbers after the paint dried. 

The kids loved their calendars, they were even surprised that the chocolates were in Christmas shapes so I guess I did a good job making them Spooky.

Happy Hauntings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games