Garden Tea Party

This was not a special occasion Tea Party it was just a Tuesday afternoon tea party. I thought I would add it to the Blog and we could catch up over a cup of Strawberry Mandarin tea with milk and sugar (it's delicious!) 

We are all moved and settling into our new house. July was very busy with the move and setting up and now for August we are trying to make the most of summer. Little Miss requested a Tea Party so I thought it would be fun to do an outdoor Tea Party. We have a little area of our backyard that is off to the side that has a little stone path leading to it and it is the perfect spot for a tea party. My long term plan for this section of the yard is to add an archway with vines and flowers, make it a little magical. So many plans and projects coming up! 
 We have these great cedar hedges around our backyard, they smell great and I thought it would be a good place to add these butterfly solar lights, they definitely add to the magical, whimsical feeling of this corner. I also wanted to say that I noticed that some of my pictures and posts are not showing up on the blog. I am going to try and fix that soon, I just have to go through my pictures and then repost them. 
Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

Pom-pom Yoga Games

Time Out