Egg Carton Ghost Pictures

We made these cute ghost pictures from egg cartons to add to our Halloween mantle decorations. I am very happy with how they turned out. 
What you need:
● 1 egg carton 
● White paint
● Frame
● Background (Cardstock or construction paper)
What to do:
1. Cut out your eggcarton ghosts. You can use the egg cup portions or the portions that separate the eggs, depending on what shape you want your ghosts to be.
2. Paint your egg cartons ghosts all white. I also painted the inside of the egg carton because I was going to be displaying it high up and I didn't want to see the gray of the egg carton. 
3. Paint a face on your ghosts. I used black paint and the back of my paint brush but a marker would work as well. 
4. Prepare the frame, cut the cardstock to the size of the frame. Put the cardstock in the frame, placing the glass behind the cardstock. 
5. Use the hot gun to glue the ghost to the cardstock. 
Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

Pom-pom Yoga Games

Time Out