DIY Planner Set-up

let's talk about one if my favorite hobbies, planners! Last year I ended up with too many planners all on the way to finding the one that I like the best and works best for me. I decided to go back to a classic size happy planner. As I am looking back on these photos, I just want to say, I was using my journal by the pool, under a red umbrella, which gave all these pictures a red tinge. This was the second time I took these pictures, the first time they turned out too dark, so red it is!
I have stuck with my one planner for the year, one of the reasons that I really like the Happy Planner is the fact that I can add pages and customize my planner how I want. I am so happy with my set up, I have trackers and my reading journals and my daily planning all in one place. The one thing is, it's so bulky, I can't bring it anywhere so I decided to make a smaller planner, notebook that I can bring with me, to work or on vacation.
One thing that I really wanted, was to find everything I needed in my supplies to make a small notebook to bring with me to compliment my Happy Planner. I wanted to be able to make lists or take notes and add it to my Happy Planner. 
I used Happy Planner discs and cover from an old mini happy planner to start my notebook. I looked through my Happy Planner supplies for note paper. I decided to use some folded note paper, since it is folded it is only the width of a half a peice of paper and I don't each for it very iften, I don't have a lot of use for it in my planner so this way I am able to use it up. I cut the length to fit in my little notebook. I also happened to have a notebook cover that I was not using, I added some stickers, a pen and I am all set to plan on thego! I have a brand new notebook set up to bring with me and I didn't have to spend any money!
Happy planning and happy crafting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pirate Loot