Blogmas Day 17

Day 17 Family Games Night
I got an early Christmas present today, the second edition of the Blockbuster board game! Little man and Hibby bought me the first edition a few Christmases ago. We were playing the first edition on the day of the power outage. I said oh I'd like to get more cards for this game, since we have been through the whole deck. Today Little Man brought me a present saying that he wanted to give it to me before I bought it for myself. It was the second edition, with all new cards!
These are the two editions of the Blockbuster board game. I love the nostalgic vibe of these games. It reminds me of all the time spent looking for movies to rent and later working there. 
We were able to play as a family, creating our own rules and only using the family friendly movie category. I can't wait to play with the family this Christmas. I would definitely recommend this for the movie buff on your list. 
Happy Holidays and happy game night!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games