Blogmas Day 18

Day 18 Christmas Movies
I have three Christmas movies that I watch every year, along with all the romantic Christmas movies. I watch all of these movies and their various versions every year.

1. All the Grinch movies. I like them all equally, my kids like the newest version the best, we've already watched it twice this holiday season.

2. These three versions of Little Women. I watch the 1994 version with my sister every year. I remember watching the 1949 version at my Grandmother's with my cousins when we were little. The 2019 version wasn't my favorite but it has grown on me. 

3. These 2 versions of A Christmas Carol  the Alistair Sim one on Christmas Eve while I wrap presents
Happy Holidays and happy watching!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games