Blogmas Day 5

Day 5
Family Ornaments
Like many families, we have a tradition of getting a family ornament every year. I didn't start this tradition on purpose, like many traditions it started with family. When we were married and again when Little Man was born we were gifted family ornaments, the kind you find in the mall and they personalize for you while you wait. They have become some of my favorite ornaments.
In recent years I have started to buy or make my own. Last year I painted a snowman family for my birthday ceramic painting outing. This year I found a fun gingerbread themed family ornament at from a fellow vendor at the craft show I dis in November. The fun of this ornament is that you can personalize it. The vendor had the great idea to sell 'make your own family ornament' kit. The kit came with a cooking sheet ornament and 6 adhesive ginger bread figures, 3 girls and 3 boys. I like this addition to our family ornament collection.
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games