Blogmas Day 23

Day 23 teacher presents
This year we made the presents for the teachers. Little Miss has a teacher and an educator in her class. My Mom made these winter scenes, Little Miss and I added the words and decorations using the cricut.
Little Miss' teacher likes flamingos so we came up with this, Little Miss was singing    fa la la la la la la la mingo 
for the rest of the day. 
Little Man brought whisks that my Mom made the are filled with Kisses, the tag read "We whisk you a Merry Kissmass" 
I said earlier in the post that we made the teachers presents this year but my mom really made most of the teacher presents this year. We are very lucky to have a crafty mom/grandma to help us out!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games